Reading continues to be a big part of my life. Even with a busy household, I’ve been able to squeeze reading in. This year I want to get to some of the unread books that have been on my shelf for far too long. Here is my list:
1. An Invisible Sign of My Own by Aimee Bender
2. The Girl in the Flammable Skirt: Stories by Aimee Bender
3. The Intuitionist by Colson Whitehead
4. Sag Harbor by Colson Whitehead
5. The Corrections by Jonathan Franzen
6. The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton
I’m keeping the list short since I also read a book club selection each month. I also want to leave room for audiobooks and recommended titles that come up. So many books, so little time!
What are some books on your shelf you want to finally read this year?
**Be sure to check out the Off the Shelf Challenge and join in!**